Saturday, December 1, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree

Since Tim and I have been married, it has always been a debate as the whether we should have a real tree or a fake tree.  I always grew up with  fake tree.  I think we probably had the same tree my whole life, it lived in the attic in the off season, and I never thought anything about it.  Well, when I met Tim, he informed me that a fake tree was just not going to work for him.  So since then we have gone out every year and cut down a real tree.  When we looked into getting a tree this year, we realized it was going to cost way too much for a tree that was just going to be put in the trash in a few weeks.  So, Tim looks and me and says "Let buy a fake one."  What???  Are you stinking kidding me?  It was not even my idea.  
Can I just tell you how easy it is to put up a fake tree?  The lights are already on, it doesn't prick your hands putting the decorations on, and there are no needles on the floor!  Even Tim said that putting up a fake one was much nicer.
Carter loves everything to do with Christmas, and I think putting up the tree is a highlight of his year.  We had to put it up before Thanksgiving so Tim would be able to help since his schedule in so crazy in December.

1 comments:

Anonymous December 2, 2012 at 8:20 PM  

Great pictures! Kinley looks like a little ham! Carter is so sweet with her. jessica


All About Us

I am a stay at home Mom (used to be nurse) to a beautiful baby boy. My husband is in Medical School. This is our story of surviving the challenges life puts before us!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP