Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sweet Tater





Kinley got her first taste of sweet potatoes and it was a big hit!  She is going to be a good eater, I can tell.  I decided to make my own baby food this time, so Kinley will hopefully get only the good stuff.  This weekend we gave her bananas and boy did she like those!  I am trying to give her rice cereal right before bed in hopes that she will sleep longer...  It doesn't seem to be working since last night she was up every 2 hours. :(  We still love you sweet Kinley, don't worry!

0 comments:


All About Us

I am a stay at home Mom (used to be nurse) to a beautiful baby boy. My husband is in Medical School. This is our story of surviving the challenges life puts before us!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP